IBM LTO 9 Tape Data Cartridge 02XW568
High capacity IBM LTO9 tape media designed for high reliability
IBM LTO 9 Tape media cartridges are manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability, ensuring low error rates, high performance and long-term durability. IBM LTO 9 tape media allows you to archive your data with confidence. The IBM LTO 9 tape offers, once more, 50% more storage capacity than previous generations for security and long-term data preservation as it insurs rapid, reliable access to data and helps promote business resilience.
Features and Benefits
- High Storage Capacity of 18TB and up to 45 TB compressed capacity.
- Supports transfer speeds of 400 MB/s (native), 1,000 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 9 tape drives
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty from IBM
|Format||LTO Ultrium 9 Tape Media|
|IBM Part No.||02XW568|
|Native Capacity||18 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 45 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||360 MB/s / Up to 900 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by IBM|