RMA Number Required
- Prior to returning a product, you must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
- Returns for credit must be received within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- After 30 days of delivery, defective products must be returned to the manufacturer. Please consult the product packaging or listings on our website for further warranty information.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of purchase.
Request an RMA Number by clicking here or calling us at 877-938-0901.
Responsibility for Shipping
- If we shipped the incorrect product, we will pay for the return shipping cost.
- If you inadvertently ordered the wrong product, you can return it within 10 days from your order date. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- You will be given credit for the value of the product if it is returned in its original, unopened packaging.
- Opened or defaced items may not be returned.
- It is your responsibility to return the product(s) to our location.
- Unfortunately, returned merchandise which is lost or damaged in transit is not our responsibility. Please insure your return with your carrier.
Shipping charges are not refundable. If you return items where you received 'free shipping', the cost of shipping those items to you will be deducted from your credit. Additionally packages that are refused will be charged for the actual shipping cost both to and from your location unless pre-authorized by our customer service department.
Return Product Condition
If you are returning a non-defective item for credit or exchange, it needs to be in re-sellable condition. We cannot accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
Original Condition - include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.) and all cables, discs, and accessories. You must also return blank, unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets, and paperwork. Do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. UPC codes cannot be removed from the box.
Equipment, hardware, printer inks and toner are not returnable unless defective. Additionally, some manufacturers' require that items be returned directly to them. Computer backup tapes that have had custom barcode labels applied may only be returned if defective.
If you return an item for credit within 30 days from original delivery, we will refund to the credit card used for the original purchase. Returns after 30 days may receive a store credit. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of purchase.
Items returned within 30 days of delivery are not charged restocking fees. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee up to a maximum of 25%.
Items Damaged During Shipping
If the merchandise you ordered is visibly damaged upon delivery, you MUST refuse the delivery and notify the delivery person. Contact us immediately and we will arrange for replacement.
If you receive a product that had concealed damage not visible at the time of delivery, you have 24 hours to contact us and make a claim of concealed damage. You can contact us via phone or email. If it is after hours, you may use the email address on your original order confirmation to file your claim.
Please email or call if you have any questions.