Do you need barcode labels so that your LTO tapes will work with your LTO Tape Library or Autoloader? We create custom LTO barcode labels to manufacturers specifications using your sequence numbers and color combinations.
The Images Shown are Examples Only
How it works
- Please try and complete the information requested above.
- If we have questions, we may email or call you to request information about your autoloader or library and the style and sequence you.need.
- Once we have processed your labels, we will email you a digital proof of your labels to confirm your information.
- Once you approve your proof we print your labels, and, if you want, apply them to your tape order and ship your order.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for labels to be completed. In some cases, we can even ship on the same day the order is placed!. We email proofs for your approval before printing and shipping the final product.
Features and Benefits
- Custom sequencing and colors
- High quality label stock
- Vertical or Horizontal Layout
- Color Coded or Black and White
- Any quantity (must match tape order)
- Cleaning & Diagnostic Cartridge tape labels also available
- Free label application service
- Serial or ad-hoc labels
- Custom and private label template available
- ANSI/ISO standard barcode labels for LTO Ultrium Tapes
- Our LTO barcode labels have been carefully engineered and tested to provide your customers with a rock solid, high performance label solution.
- Our LTO barcode labels are approved by drive manufacturers and tested for strength, tear resistance, readability, reflectivity, abrasion resistance and adhesion strength.
- Our LTO barcode labels have undergone environmental chamber testing including aging, humidity & temperature.
Customized to Your Specifications
- Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in designing your labels and provide direction on which label your customers will need.
- We can accommodate ANY special requests you may have. Custom color palettes, font size and bar code orientation are no problem.