HPE Q2079A LTO 9 Tape with Custom Barcode Label
HP LTO 9 Ultrium Tape with a Barcode Label customized to your library or autoloader and the alpha-numeric sequence you specify.
HP LTO-9 Ultrium Tape can write or read data up to a blistering 900 MB/second, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 18TB (up to 45TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- 1 - HPE LTO Ultrium 9 Tape (Q2079A) with a capacity of 18 TB and up to 45 TB compressed capacity.
- 1 - LTO 9 Barcode Label (BCODE-LTO). Customized to your library or autoloader and your alpha-numeric sequence
- Supports transfer speeds of 400 MB/s (native) and up to 1000 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 9 Tape Drive
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Prices valid for US End Users Only
|Manufacturer||HPE - Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Barcode Label||LTO 9 Barcode Label, created with the alpha-numeric sequence you specify and to the specifications of your Autoloader or Library|
|Format||LTO Ultrium 9 Tape Media|
|HP Part No.||Q2079A|
|Native Capacity||18 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 45 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||400 MB/s / Up to 1.000 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by HP|