IBM LTO 6 Tapes - LTO Ultrium 6 Tape Data Cartridge
Capacity - 2.5 TB/Up to 6.25 TB Compressed (IBM P/N 00V7590)
High capacity IBM LTO6 tape media designed for high reliability
- High-capacity, high-reliability tape cartridge for LTO Ultrium Generation 6 storage environments
- Provides 2.5 TB storage physical capacity (up to 6.25 TB with 2.5:1 compression)
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- 30 Year Archival Life
- Designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM’s statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge when using IBM LTO tape drives
- Designed to adhere to widely supported Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 6 design specifications
- Higher capacity per volume requires less library cartridge capacity and helps reduce backup windows by requiring less volume mounts
- Designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM’s statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge when used with IBM LTO tape drives
|Format||LTO Ultrium 6 Tape|
|IBM Part No.||00V7590|
|Native Capacity||2.5 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 6.25 3 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||160 MB/s / Up to 400 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Length||846 meters|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by IBM|
Works fine. So what's not to like.
good and meet our requirements.
I have to use up 25 characters - okay. They're good tapes - IBM has always had good quality tapes...
Using hundreds of tapes to back up a video archive so using IBM quality is highly reliable. And price and speed of delivery beat all others.
Excellent bargain on new tapes! Thanks!