HPE Q2078A LTO 8 Tape with Custom Barcode Label
HP LTO 8 Ultrium Tape with a Barcode Label customized to your library or autoloader and the alpha-numeric sequence you specify.
HP LTO-8 Ultrium Tape can write or read data up to a blistering 900 MB/second, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 12TB (up to 30TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- 1 - HPE LTO Ultrium 8 Tape (Q2078A) with a capacity of 12 TB and up to 30 TB compressed capacity.
- 1 - LTO 8 Barcode Label (BCODE-LTO). Customized to your library or autoloader and your alpha-numeric sequence
- Supports transfer speeds of 360 MB/s (native) and up to 900 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 8
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Prices valid for US End Users Only
|Manufacturer||HPE - Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Barcode Label||LTO 8 Barcode Label, created with the alpha-numeric sequence you specify and to the specifications of your Autoloader or Library|
|Format||LTO Ultrium 8 Tape Media|
|HP Part No.||Q2078A|
|Native Capacity||12 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 30 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||360 MB/s / Up to 900 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by HP|
Custom Barcode Label
LTO Ultrium 8 Tape
The build quality on these tapes is fantastic and the read and write speed is so fast. I worked on a show a few years ago which was archived to LTO6 tapes and these LTO8 tapes blow them out of the water in terms of read and write speeds. Vast improvement in technology over the past few years. AND having the custom barcode label is great. Highly recommended tape!