HPE Q2078A LTO 8 Tapes
HP LTO-8 Ultrium Tape (Q2078A) can write or read data up to a blistering 900 MB/second, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 12TB (up to 30TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity of 12 TB and up to 30 TB compressed capacity on HP StoreEver and non-HP LTO-8 devices.
- Supports transfer speeds of 360 MB/s (native) and up to 900 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 8
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Prices valid for US End Users Only
|Manufacturer||HPE - Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Format||LTO Ultrium 8 Tape Media|
|HP Part No.||Q2078A|
|Native Capacity||12 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 30 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||360 MB/s / Up to 900 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by HP|
No Barcode Label
LTO Ultrium 8 Tape