Fuji LTO Ultrium 6 Tape 20-Tape Library Pack of Fuji LTO 6 Tapes P/N 16310744
The Fujifilm LTO Ultrium 6 Tape cartridge is produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles. The LTO Ultrium 6 cartridge has a storage capacity of 2.5TB native and up to 6.25TB with a transfer rate of up to 400 megabytes per second. LTO Ultrium 6 hardware incorporates the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Fujifilm LTO 6 tape cartridges are capable of long life archive for over 30 years.
Features and Benefits
- Library Pack - 20 Fujifilm LTO 6 Tapes without individual protective tape cases
- Capacity of 2.5TB/tape (native) and up to 6.25 TB compressed capacity
- Supports transfer speeds of 160 MB/s (native), 400 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 6
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing (a key weakness of DLT media). Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
FujiFilm's library pack comes in a sturdy plastic case with 20 - LTO 7 tapes without their individual packaging. The sturdy plastic case is designed with separate partitions to protect your tapes against physical damage from transportation or poor storage conditions. It is ideal for stacking and facilitates easy identification of the storage tapes by reading the barcode labels on the tapes through the see-through transparent case.
Excellent read/write property: By adopting Barium Ferrite, Fujifilm LTO6 tapes have higher coercvity, lower noise compared to older generations. Over time the recording head of a well-used drives start to wear down leading to a drop in performance. However, since Fujifilm's LTO6 with Barium Ferrite, from a system performance point of view, has more margin compared to metal particle tapes (measured using Fuji manufactured tapes), it can be read/written more accurately on these older drives.
Long Archival Life: Barium Ferrite is chemically stable (already oxidized) and does not easily get demagnetized by outside energy. Therefore magnetic tape using Barium Ferrite is said to have a longer archival life of more than 30 years based on Fujifilm's acceleration tests.
|Format||LTO Ultrium 6 Tape Media - 20 Tape Library Pack|
|Fuji Part No.||16310744|
|Native Capacity||2.5 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 6.25 TB/each (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||160 MB/s / Up to 400 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Tape Length||846 meters|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by Fujifilm|