Fargo C50 Single Side Card Printer Bundle with Asure ID Solo ID Card Software
The FARGO® C50 card printer offers a simple and reliable solution - at a price everyone can afford. The Fargo C50 can create personalized IDs for businesses, schools, membership and loyalty cards or visitor badges for schools.
What's in the Box:
- Fargo C50 ID Single-Side Card Printer
- Asure ID Solo 7 ID card software and 2 Year Asure ID Protect Plan
- USB Digital Camera (Webcam may vary from model shown on image)
- Fargo 45410 YMCKO color ribbon - 100 images
- Qty. 100 Ultracard PVC cards
- USB Cable
- Two year printer and printhead warranty from Fargo along with 2 Year Asure ID Protect Plan.
Features and Benefits
- Complete System - This bundle comes with everything you need to set up your ID Card System
- Simple - With the Fargo C50, you can begin printing cards in minutes.
- Affordable - Get the hardware, software, ribbons and support you need in a single, cost effective package.
- Reliable - Experience outstanding performance and unrivaled quality from the leading brand in card issuance.
- Unsurpassed Customer Support and Care - From ordering to installation, users receive outstanding and ongoing product support the minute they open the box.
Featuring a sleek, compact design, the C50 makes it an easy to fit even in the smallest of office settings. Designed with efficiency in mind, the C50 comes with built-in Swift ID badging software, automatic printer health monitoring via the included FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility and an easy to install, all-in-one printer ribbon and card cleaning cartridge, making your in-house card printing virtually worry-free.
Backed by a global two-year warranty, the Fargo C50 ID Card Printer can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
|Model||C50 Single Side ID Card Printer - Asure ID Solo Bundle|
|Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer|
|In the Box|| |
|300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone|
|Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel|
Print Ribbon Options
|Options include easy-to-use ribbon with disposable ribbon cartridge (EZ) and more economical and eco-friendly refill ribbon for refill cartridge (ECO). When placing an order for subsequent ribbons, please specify the part number to guarantee ribbon compatibility with your individual printer. |
Both EZ and ECO
|7 seconds per card (K*); 12 seconds per card (KO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKO*)|
Accepted Standard Card Sizes
|CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313˝L x 2.063˝W / 84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)|
|CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W); CR-79 (3.3˝L x 2.04˝W / 83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)|
Accepted Card Thickness
|.009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229 mm - 1.016 mm|
Accepted Card Types
|PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite|
Input Hopper Card Capacity
|50 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)|
Output Hopper Card Capacity
|Up to 30 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)|
|Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change|
|32 MB RAM|
|Windows® XP / Vista (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008/ Windows® 7 & Windows® 8 (32 & 64 bit), MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/ 10.7/10.8 / Linux***|
|65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C|
|Single-sided printer: 8.8˝H x 13.7˝W x 7.9˝D / 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D|
|Single-sided: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 Kg|
|Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-1-07), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC|
|100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 amps max.|
|50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Printer two years; printhead two years, unlimited pass with UltraCard|
|Printer cleaning kit; USB; secure proprietary consumables system|
|Swift ID® embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility|
|Color changing status buttons|
* Indicates the ribbon type and the number of ribbon panels printed where Y= yellow, M= magenta, C= cyan, K= resin black, O= overlay, B= dye sublimation black.
** Print speed indicates an approximate print speed and is measured from the time a card drops into the output hopper to the time the next card drops into the output hopper. Print speeds do not include encoding time or the time needed for the PC to process the image. Process time is dependent on the size of the file, the CPU, amount of RAM and the amount of available resources at the time of the print.
***Linux versions: Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3.
**** Limited availability - contact your FARGO dealer for availability