HID Fargo DTC4500e ID Card Printer
Features and Benefits
- Direct-to-card printer great for high-volume or high-security applications
- Features: standard dual-input card hopper, password protection, built-in erase/rewrite, standard Ethernet connectivity, and 3-year warranty that includes 1 year of loaner coverage
- Optional upgrades: dual-sided printing & encoding, same-side input/output hopper, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
The Fargo 055000 DTC4500e is a high-volume performance ID Card Printer with maximum security. Featuring multiple ribbons types to meet your needs. It comes with dual input hoppers and has built-in password protection. The DTC4500e card printer is designed for organizations that require quality, high-volume printing on a regular basis.
- Fast print speeds -The Fargo DTC4500e card printer prints 225 full color cards per hour and 150 full color dual-sided cards per hour
- Backed by the best warranty around -To ensure you get maximum value from the investment in your card printer, the Fargo DTC4500e is backed by a 3-year printer and printhead warranty, including one no-questions-asked printhead replacement, plus 1 year of loaner printer coverage to keep your card printing program operational.
- Intuitive user-interface
- Direct-to-card printing with built-in erase and rewrite - The Fargo DTC4500e printer produces ID cards using dye-sublimation printing for vivid color and accurate images and thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for sharp black text and barcodes.It also features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is ideal for temporary ID cards such as visitor badges.
- Ribbon options for different applications - EZ ribbons offer easy-to-use disposable cartridges, simple to load and replace. ECO ribbons are more economical and environmentally friendly.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity - Featuring high speed USB and Ethernet ports. The built-in internal print server will install the printer on your existing network (LAN) allowing remote access printing for high-volume jobs without having the printer directly connected. For mobile printing, the printer can optionally be wifi-enabled with an HID wireless accessory.
- Enhanced printer and card security - The printer is designed to migrate from lower to higher security levels, offering built-in printer password protection and optional fluorescent ribbons for Ultra-Violet or UV printing. To further support the integrity of your card printing program, the Fargo DTC4500e offers optional locking card hoppers.
- QR code printing - This has become a widely used feature in retail and loyalty card programs
- Optional dual-sided printing (field-upgradeable) - The printer can be upgraded and configured in the field for dual-sided printing.
- Optional encoding - The DTC4500e offers a field-upgradable module to encoding data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards such as iCLASS for access control and other applications.
- Optional single- or dual-sided lamination - Need an additional layer of security? Overlaminates provide tamper-proof, secure cards resistant to forgery. Furthermore, optional high-speed dual-sided simultaneous lamination can save valuable time. For an even higher level of security, the DTC4500e offers custom holographic overlaminates. Note: Lamination requires dual-sided printing.