Fargo® DTC1250e ID Card Printer - Dual-Side ID Card Printer
Designed for small-to-medium businesses, the Fargo DTC1250e provides maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenance free and prints full-color, plastic id cards and badges on a budget.
Features and Benefits
- Fastest printer in its class Minimize wait time for cards and IDs with this speedy card printer.
- High-quality output Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
- Simple plug-and-play The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy set-up, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
- Convenient and affordable Create ID cards right out of the box with plug-and-play Swift ID embedded badging application.
- End-to-End Control, Flexibility and Security - The optional iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE open encoder platform) can be fully integrated into your printer, allowing you to create, encode (read/write) and manage your secure credentials from start-to-finish. Design personalized ID badges locally and then program them to work with your current physical access control system (PACS), streamlining your ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes
- Additional Data Protection Secure data sent to printer with AES-256 decryption.
The DTC1250e adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
- Choose from easy (EZ), all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaner or economical and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.
- Built-in Swift ID badging application enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
- Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
- Intuitive design provides instant system status through color-changing buttons.
- Industrys first, inline card printing and technology card encoding with a single connection using USB or optional Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity.
What is in the Box
- Fargo DTC1250 Dual-Side Printer
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- CD with printer drivers and user guide
- 3 Year Printer and Printhead Warranty
- Note: Printer Ribbon and Blank Cards are not included
Download the Fargo DTC1250e Datasheet
- Dual-Side printing
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server