Sony BCT-33SR Certified Tape - HDCAM SR Tapes
BCT-SR (Superior Resolution) Series cassettes – a new breed of tape
Please note: Sony had discontinued production of HDCAM SR Tapes. These are not new tapes but gently used Sony SR tape in like-new cosmetic condition. They have been tested and fully erased (Not overwritten). The tapes have been repackaged in new case, OEM JCard, shrink and OEM-style boxes and come with a 60-day return gurarntee for ANY reason.
Sony HDCAM SR digital cassettes are designed to maximize recordings in HDCAM SR professional digital videotape recorders. HDCAM Sr is quickly becoming the standard for High Definition major motion picture production.
Use of metal particles 50% smaller than in HDCAM and other manufacturing innovations allow these cassettes to capture recording wavelength to 0.29um and represent the highest performance metal particle tape in the broadcast family. Recording length of up to 50 minutes for the small-size cassette, and 155 minutes for the large-size cassette in 24P mode.
Please Note: HDCAM camcorders accept small shell cassettes. The HDCAM VTRs can take both the large and the small shell cassettes.
- Designed with HDCAM SR VTRs to optimize recordings
- The most advanced metal particle tape in Sony’s ½” broadcast family of professional tape products
- Metal particles 50% smaller than HDCAM tape with improved magnetic characteristics yielding:
- 2X the output (6-7dB) and 2.7X the recording density of HDCAM tape
- 3.3X the density of D5-HD tape
- Tele-File label with IC memory built on cassette to capture content metadata
- Specially designed locking album case with improved tape protection characteristics
HDCAM SR tapes are specially designed for use in Panavision Genesis Digital Camera System.
Length: 33 Minutes in 60i / 41 Minutes in 24P (varies with recorder frame rate selection)
What is Certified HDCAM SR tapes
- Tape in like-new cosmetic condition
- Tested and Fully Erased (Not overwritten)
- Repackaged in new case, OEM JCard, shrink and OEM-style boxes
- Warranty: 60-day return for ANY reason
|Recording Time||33 minutes in 60i|
|Packaging||Locking Album Case|