Zebra ZC100 Card Printer
This is the replacement for the ZXP Series 1 printer, the ZC100 is a full-feature card printer with a compact, modular body. It is designed for low to medium volume printing. It has plug-and-play functionality. A simple LED display gives you easy user interface and allows you to see the status on all of your printing jobs. It has auto-adjusting card thickness recognition. An input and output card hopper that decreases refill or emptying time.
ZC11-0000000US00 printer prints up to 150 full-color or 700 monochrome single-sided cards at professional-quality 300 dpi resolution per hour and has a manual card feeder guide to process single cards or multi-card batches.
- Intuitive operation - plug-and-play operation, card feeder adjustment, intuitive icons, and driver interface. The ZC100 is simple to integrate, use, and manage. Ribbon changing is simple. The hopper design makes loading and unloading easy! For small print jobs, the manual card feeder offers a LED bezel and there are three tri-color printer status lights.
- Card production - Don't waste time printing test cards, the Zebra ZC100 print driver solves this problem. Its print driver allows the card-making process to be straighforward with improved settings that provide trouble-free interface navigation, allowing you to see what your card looks like before it’s printed and shows how changing the settings controls your design.
- Card hopper design innovation - This printer features completely re-designed card input and output hoppers that make loading and unloading your cards easy. The output doors utilize a saloon-style design, this feature lets you easily remove a single card or an entire stack of cards. Both hoppers offer the same card capacity, removing the hassle of refilling the hoppers as often.
- Modular design - The Zebra ZC100 printer uses state-of-the-art structural technology making it one of the thinnest ID card printers with one of the lowest profile printers on the market today. It fits almost anywhere in your office.
- Simple maintenance - Engineered with ease of use in mind, the Zebra ZC100 allows you to quicly replace color or monochrome ribbons. With its embedded smart chips that monitor ribbon use, you don't have to guess when it’s time to change your ribbon, you know!
- Progressive security - The Zebra ZC100 security protocols prevent unauthorized card printing, using printer-to-host authentication. This single-sided printer is equipped with government-level data encryption to safeguard your organization’s data during printing.
- Optional encoding – Employee photo ID badges, access control cards, gift cards, membership cards, or credit and debit cards – you can choose the encoding option of your choice with this Zebra printer. “Swipe-and-go” high coercivity or low coercivity magnetic stripe can be added as your cards are printed. Use the ZIP Pocket with Add a Zebra Software Development Kits (SDKs) which integrate a third-party contactless encoder to create “pass through” contactless cards.
- Optional Ethernet connectivity The Zebra ZC100 printer includes a standard USB connection. You don’t have to limit your program to one stand-alone badging station. Include Ethernet with your printer and configure it to your ZC100 to run your ID printing application safely and securely over your network.