Zebra ZC300 Card Printer QuickCard ID Solution, Single-Sided with USB and Ethernet
Zebra QuickCard ID Solution - Create and issue high-quality ID cards with this solution that includes your choice of a ZC100 or ZC300 card printer, CardStudio design and issuance software and a Zebra supplies starter kit.
The QuickCard ID Solution comes with:
- Zebra Card Studio 2.0 Standard Edition software with intergrated internal DataBase, example project and card designs for creating a variety of card types
- A Zebra full color YMCKO ribbon (200 prints)
- 200 blank Zebra PVC cards
More about the ZC300 ID Card Printer - No matter what type of card you need to print — from identity and access to membership, event and credit/debit cards — the ZC300 will help you do it better, faster and easier. Elegant engineering eliminates virtually all pain points associated with card printing. The result is push-button simplicity no matter what you are printing — single or dual-sided magnetic stripe or contactless cards, in color or black and white. And with a ground-breaking fits-everywhere design, you can get secure card printing wherever you need it.
- Direct to Card Printing with high card throughput
- Single-sided direct-to-card mid-level printer ideal for medium-to high-volume ID card printing applications
- 100 Input hopper, 100 card output hopper plus manual card feed
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 Cards
- No Magnetic Card Encoding - Optional Upgrade
- Graphical color LCD display
- USB and Ethernet connections
- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Replacement for the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer
- Upgrades: Wi-Fi connectivity, Magnetic stripe encoding, Contactless/RFID Encoding and offers an extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Three-year limited warranty on printer and printhead from Zebra
No matter what type of card you need to print — from identity and access to membership, event and credit/debit cards — the ZC300 will help you do it better, faster and easier. Elegant engineering eliminates virtually all pain points associated with card printing. The result is push-button simplicity no matter what you are printing — single or dual-sided magnetic stripe or contactless cards, in color or black and white. And with a ground-breaking fits-everywhere design, you can get secure card printing wherever you need it.
- Reliable - The ZC300 prints 200 color or 900 monochrome single-sided cards per hour at a resolution of 300 dpi. It boasts a built-in manual card feeder guide that will produce single cards or multi-card print jobs.
- Simple operation - The ZC300 has a full-feature LED/LCD display that provides text-based messages, intuitive icons, and animations. Troubleshooting a printer jam, fix a printer ribbon, load a ribbon, stock the input hopper, and more is simple. The ZC300 is easy to integrate, use, and manage your ID card printing needs. It is easy to maintain and operate!
- Space saving design - The Zebra ZC300 printer is one of the industry’s most space effecient ID card printers. With low clearance in comparison to similar printers in its class it fits easily where you need it!
- Easy to understand tools - No more waste from printing test cards! The Zebra ZC300 print driver a great solution. With improved settings printer interface navigation is simple. You can preview your cards before printing and modify the design of your cards.
- Standard USB & Ethernet connectivity - Manage your on-site or remote printing program on one or multiple computers through a standard network with the built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- Smart enhancements - With redesigned 100-card input and output hoppers, the Zebra ZC300 printer makes another task simple: loading and unloading the ID cards. Saloon-style output doors allow you to remove a single card or an entire stack of cards. Both hoppers have the same capacity!
- Hassle-free maintenance - Engineered with erognomics in mind, the Zebra ZC300 allows users to replace color or monochrome ribbons quickly! With embedded smart chips, knowing if your ribbon is installed properly or when you need to change ribbons is ALSO SIMPLE!!!
- Security - The Zebra ZC300 ID card printer’s security protocols prevent unauthorized users from printing cards. Printer-to-host authentication and government-level data encryption safeguard your organization’s data.
- Add on encoding - If you need employee photo ID badges, access control cards, membership cards, gift/loyalty cards, or debit/credit transactional cards, you can select the encoding option of your choice with this Zebra printer. "Swipe-and-go” high coercivity or low coercivity magnetic stripe when cards can be printed with an add-on. You can also use the ZIP Pocket with Add a Zebra Software Development Kits (SDKs) that will integrate a third-party contactless encoder to create “pass through” contactless cards.
What's In The Box
- Zebra ZC300 Single Side ID card printer
- Zebra QuickCard ID Solution: Zebra Card Studio 2.0 Standard Edition, 1 Zebra color ribbon, 200 blank PVC cards
- Setup Guide
- USB cable
- Power cord and power supply
- Install disc
- 3 year printer and printhead warranty from Zebra
Download the Zebra ZC300 card printer Data Sheet (depending on your browser, this will download the file or open a new window)
Download the Zebra ZC300 QuickCard ID Solution Data Sheet (depending on your browser, this will download the file or open a new window)
|Zebra ZC300 Card Printer - Single Side with USB and 10/100 ethernet
|Printing Speeds (Cards/Hour):
|900 cards/hour (monochrome (K) single-sided card), 200 cards/hour (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity:
|Output Hopper Capacity:
|Card Sizes Accepted:
|CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)CR79
|Card Thickness Accepted:
|USB 2.0 and Ethernet (10/100)
|Print Resolution DPI:
|Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu 16..X, Apple iOS 10.13.x
|3 years on printer and printhead by Zebra
|Weight and Dimensions:
|8.8 lbs , 10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 15.1 in. D
|Included in the Box:
|Zebra ZC300 single-sided printer USB cable Power cord Microsoft Windows drivers (MAC and Linux available by download) Input and output hoppers Three-year limited warranty on printer and printhead