IBM LTO 9 Tape with Custom Barcode Label 02XW568-BC
High capacity IBM LTO9 tape media designed for high reliability
IBM LTO 9 Ultrium Tape (02XW568) with a Barcode Label customized to your library or autoloader and the alpha-numeric sequence you specify.
IBM LTO 9 Tape media cartridges are manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability, ensuring low error rates, high performance and long-term durability. IBM LTO 9 media allows you to archive your data with confidence.
Features and Benefits
- 1 - IBM LTO 9 Tape with storage Capacity of 18TB and up to 45TB compressed capacity.
- 1 - LTO 9 Barcode Label. Customized to your library or autoloader and your alpha-numeric sequence
- Supports transfer speeds of 400 MB/s (native), 1,000 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 9 Tape Drive
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty from IBM
|Barcode Label||LTO 9 Barcode Label, created with the alpha-numeric sequence you specify and to the specifications of your Autoloader or Library|
|Format||LTO Ultrium 9 Tape Media|
|IBM Part No.||02XW568|
|Native Capacity||18 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 45 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||400 MB/s / Up to 1000 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by IBM|