HPE LTO 7 Tapes with Custom Barcode Label
HP LTO 7 Ultrium Tape with a Barcode Label customized to your library or autoloader and the alpha-numeric sequence you specify.
HP LTO-7 Ultrium Tape can write or read data at a blistering 2.7 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 6TB (up to 15TB compressed) on a single cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- 1 - HPE LTO Ultrium 7 Tape (C7977A) with capacity of 6TB native and up to 15TB compressed
- 1 - LTO 7 Barcode Label (BCODE-LTO). Customized to your library or autoloader and your alpha-numeric sequence
- Supports transfer speeds of 300 MB/s (native), 750 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 7
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
Prices valid for US End Users Only
|Manufacturer||HPE - Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)|
|Barcode Label||LTO 7 Barcode Label, created with the alpha-numeric sequence you specify and to the specifications of your Autoloader or Library|
|Tape Format||LTO Ultrium 7 Tape Media|
|HPE Part No.||C7977A|
|Native Capacity||6 TB|
|Compressed||Up to 15 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)|
|Data Rate||300 MB/s / Up to 750 MB/s Compressed|
|Tape Technology||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)|
|Archival Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty by HPE|