HID 205X iClass Keyfobs
Contactless Smart Key-13.56 MHz read/write Smart Key technology
The iCLASS Key II provides the security and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 Mhz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This smart card credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
Features and Benefits
- The power of iCLASS's powerful access control in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
How the Order Process Works
- When you place your initial order we will contact you and ask you to provide the information necessary to program your Cards (Download HID iClass Card Order Guide ) Please review the programming information carefully. These are custom products and are not returnable (unless the programming was not as you specified).
- Once we have your iClass Card programming information, the order is sent to be programmed and will be shipped directly to you. Programming and shipping usually takes 7-10 business days.
|Typical Maximum Read Range*||R10 2" (5.1 cm) |
RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
RK40/RWk400 2" (5.1 cm)
RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)*Dependent upon installation conditions.
|Dimensions||1.555" x 1.25" x 0.235"|
|Key Fob Construction||Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert|
|Memory Type||EEPROM, read/write|
|Multi-application Memory||2k bit (256 Byte) |
16k bit (2k Byte)
32k bit (4k Byte)
|Warranty||Lifetime from HID|