HID 1386LGGMN 1386 Proximity 1386 ISOProx II Card - Programmed - 100 Pack
The RF-programmable ISOProx® II proximity access card offers proximity technology and photo identification on a single access control card.
Once your order is placed, we will contact you for your facility code and card sequence numbers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Offers proximity card technology with photo identification capability on a single access control card
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability
- Lifetime warranty from HID against defects in materials and workmanship
- HID Part Number: 1386LGGMN
- L - Programmed, Low Frequency (125 kHz)
- Front: G - Plain White PVC w/ Gloss Finish
- Back: G - Plain White PVC w/ Gloss Finish
- Card Numbering: M - Sequential Matching Internal/External (Inkjetted)
- Slot Punch: N - No Slot Punch (Printed location of vertical and horizontal slot punch will remain)
These cards will be programmed as HID P/N 1386LGGMN.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you review and understand the card configuration options you've chosen, as we are unable to accept returns of custom-programmed cards. If you are unsure of your card configuration? We can help. Call us at 1-877-938-0901.
|HID Part No.||1386LGGMN|
L - Programmed, Low Frequency (125 kHz).
|Size||2.125" x 3.370" x 0.030" ± 0.003"|
|Typical Read Range||ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 2.5" (6.25 cm) MiniProx® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm) ThinLine II® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm) ProxPro® reader-up to 7" (17.5 cm) ProxPro® II reader-up to 8" (20 cm) Prox80-up to 5" (12.7 cm) MaxiProx® reader-up to 20" (50 cm)|
|Card Construction||Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or composite Polyester/PVC.|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty from HID against defects in materials and workmanship|
|Remarks||Please pay careful attention to programming as we are unable to accept returns of custom-programmed cards|