HID iClass Prox Card - 100 Pack
Combination Contactless Smart Card and Proximity Card
The HID 202x iCLASS® Prox Proximity Smart Card combines iCLASS smart card technology and HID 125 kHz Proximity technology in a single ISO standard thickness smart card. This enables contactless smart card applications to be added to existing HID Prox access control systems.
Features and Benefits
- Combination Contactless Smart Card and Proximity Card - HID 125 kHz Prox and iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a single card.
- iCLASS smart card technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Printable - Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Optional magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- Ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between smart card and reader.
How the Order Process Works
- When you place your initial order we will contact you and ask you to provide the information necessary to program your Cards (Download HID iClass Prox Card Order Guide ) Please review the programming information carefully. These are custom products and are not returnable (unless the programming was not as you specified).
- Once we have your iClass Card programming information, the order is sent to be programmed and will be shipped directly to you. Programming and shipping usually takes 7-10 business days.
iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between smart card and reader. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
PVC Cards: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
Composite PVC/PET: cards 2120, 2121, 2122, 2123, 2124
|Typical Maximum Read Range*||R10 2.0-3.0" (5.0-7.6cm) |
R30/RW300 2.0-3.5" (5.0-8.9cm)
R40/RW400 2.5-4.5" (6.3-11.4cm)
RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0" (7.6-10.1 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
|Dimensions||2.127" x 3.375" x 0.033" max.|
|Card Construction||Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or Composite Polyester/PVC.|
|Memory Type||EEPROM, read/write|
|Multi-application Memory||2k bit (256 Byte) card 2 application areas |
16k bit (2K Byte) card 2 or 16 application areas
32k bit (4K Byte) card - 2+ 0r 16+ application areas
|Warranty||Lifetime by HID Global|