Fuji Certified LTO Ultrium 6 Tape
The Fujifilm Certified LTO Ultrium 6 Tape cartridge is produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles. The LTO Ultrium 6 cartridge has a storage capacity of 2.5TB native and up to 6.25TB with a transfer rate of up to 400 megabytes per second. LTO Ultrium 6 hardware incorporates the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Fujifilm LTO 6 tape cartridges are capable of long life archive for over 30 years.
Features and Benefits
- Capacity of 2.5TB (native) and up to 6.25 TB compressed capacity
- Supports transfer speeds of 160 MB/s (native), 400 MB/s (2.5:1) with Generation 6
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Superior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing (a key weakness of DLT media). Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
What is Certified LTO tape
- Tape in like-new cosmetic condition
- Tested and Fully Erased (Not overwritten)
- Repackaged in new case, OEM JCard, shrink and OEM-style boxes
- Warranty: 60-day return for ANY reason and lifetime warranty