Zebra Wax Ribbon 01600GT06430 1600 Standard Black Wax Ribbon Black, 2.52 in x 984 ft (64mmx300m), 1600; Economy, 25mm (1in) core, 24/box
A standard wax ink formulation for printing high-quality, durable bar codes on Zebra's coated paper stocks at print speeds up to 10 inches per second. We recommend testing for use on non-coated paper stocks.
Ideal for use with paper materials in environments with little to no exposure to weak chemicals and/or to some abrasion.
- Wax ribbons work best with paper materials when fast print speeds are required, and in applications with little to no exposure to chemicals or abrasion.
- Ideal for general purpose labeling, shelf labels, shipping and receiving, inventory tracking, warehousing, or retail tags and labels
- Suitable for printing on most uncoated and coated paper labels and tags
- Good print quality at speeds up to 10 in./second (254mm/sec) and 6 in./second (152mm/sec) for rotated barcodes
- Zebra ribbons are compliant with indirect food contact regulations.
|Ribbon Formulation:||1600 Economy Wax Ribbon|
|Ribbon Width||2.52 in.|
|Ribbon Length||984 feet|
|Base Film Caliper:||4.5 Microns|
|Total Caliper:||8.0 microns +/- 10%|
|Core Size||1 inch|
|Scanning Capabilities:||IR and Visible Light|
|Recommended Storage Conditions:||72° F (22° C) at 50% RH|
|Shelf Life:||1 year|
|Packaging||Case of 24 Ribbons|
For use with most Zebra Desktop and Industrial Thermal Transfer Printers (not compatible with Direct Thermal Printers)