Zebra 4 x 6 in Thermal Transfer Paper Labels Z-Perform 2000T Permanent Adhesive Shipping Labels 3 in Core - 4 Roll Case
The Zebra Z-Perform 2000T Thermal Transfer labels are high-quality, bright-white labels with a top coat as a moisture barrier. It has a long-lasting, permanent acrylic adhesive and is able to use in low temperatures.
Z-Perform 2000T Thermal Transfer labels are for printing barcodes, shipping labels, shelf markers and other labels.
Case includes 4 rolls of labels. Each roll has a 3 in core.
Compatible Zebra Printer Models: S400, ZT510, 170Xi4, 90XiII, ZT220, 140Xi4, 140XiIIIPlus, ZM400, 105SL, ZE500, ZT410, S300, Z4M, R110Xi4, ZT620, 140XiII, RZ600, Z6Mplus, 170PAX4, 110XiIIIPlus, 110Xi4, Z4Mplus, Z6M, S4M, 170XiIIIPlus, 170XiIII, RZ400, S600, 140XiIII, Z4000, R110PAX4, 96XiIIIplus, 90XiIII, ZT230, 2746e, ZM600, ZT420, 105SLPlus, ZT610, 110PAX4, 160S, 170XiII, S500
- Full length rolls: 4 x 6 in; 3 in core; 8 in roll diameter; 1,000 labels per roll; 4 rolls; 4,000 total labels
- Thermal transfer: Tested and certified by Zebra engineers to provide optimal performance and reduce printer downtime
- Excellent print quality: High print definition, low temperature resistant, and BPA and latex free
- Recommended use: Great for UPS, FedEx, and USPS shipping labels, address labeling, box labeling, warehouse, product identification, work in process labels, distribution, and metal labeling applications
- Industrial printer compatible: Compatible with Zebra industrial printers and many other brands including Honeywell, Datamax, Intermec, Sato, and TSC