Topaz SigLite 1x5 Signature Capture Pad with BACKLIT LCD Display for Text & Graphics, HID USB, Special Edition, T-LBK460SE-HSB-R - OPEN BOX
New - Open Box - Great Condition. Opened but never used.
The SigLite LCD 1x5 is Topaz's lower-cost, pressure-sensitive LCD (4.4”W x 1.3"L) that displays "electronic ink" under the pen tip during signing. It features all the high-quality biometric and forensic capture techniques of a SignatureGem® LCD pad but with a lower-cost touchscreen and stylus in place of the more durable LCD tempered glass surface and digitizing pen.
Features and Benefits
- LCD 1x5 (4.40" x 1.30" active area
- Backlit display with replaceable pad overlay
- USB Connectibility
- 3rd-generation touch-screen signing surface for cost efficiency
- LCD display for customizability
- Small size and weight for portability
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture
- GemGuard® antimicrobial stylus
- Signature be seen on pad and computer screen (depending to your system)
- 2 Year Warranty from Topaz Systems
Whats In the Box
- Topaz Signature Pad & Stylus (T-LBK460SE-HSB-R) USB, Backlit version
- Connection Cable (USB)
- Software Download Instructions
All Topaz SigLite signature pads are equipped with a passive stylus pen that has a black plastic, spring-loaded tip to reduce shock to the touch-sensitive surface of the signature pad. Passive stylus pens have a screw in the cap that locks it in place. The pens are attached to the signature pad with either a curly or steel tether.
HSB – This signature pads plug into the computer’s USB port and run over a HID interface. A human interface device or HID is a type of computer device usually used by humans that takes input from humans and gives output to humans. The term "HID" most commonly refers to the USB-HID.
|Electronic Signature Pad - USB
|6.0" x 3.8" x 1.4"
|4.40" x 1.3"
|2 Year Warranty from Topaz Systems with renewal option
|This Product is new but has been opened.