SecurProx 125kHz Proximity PVC Cards 37-Bit - 100 Pack (Compatible with 1386 Cards)
SecurProx 125kHz 37-Bit ISO PVC Proximity Cards provide both photo ID and access control in a single card, with a performance equivalent to other 1386 proximity cards. Featuring standard 125kHz prox technology, both sides of ValuProx prox cards offer a graphic-quality glossy surface, which may be printed with any dye-sublimation card printer for professional-looking credentials.
You will need to specify your facility code and card start number when placing your order.
SecurProx 125kHz Proximity Access Card Features:
- Functionally comparable to HID 1386 cards - 37-Bit
- Package contains 100 cards
- Universally compatible with 125kHz prox card readers
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- May be used with most ID card printers (not recommended for lamination or retransfer)
- 100% PVC construction for strength and durability
- Matching, sequential internal and external card numbers
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
Please Note The Following:
- Cards will have a small SecurProx logo , and card number printed in the lower left-hand
corner, and slot punch guides printed on the back of the card.
- The external card number is placed in the bottom right-hand corner on the back of the card.
- Programmed as a sequential 12-digit number.
- Cards are provided with an optional slot punch at no additional charge. Some card printers cannot
accomodate pre-slot punched cards. Consult your printer documentation prior to ordering.
- Please check your programing information carefully. Once programed, these cards are custom products and are not returnable.