Magicard 300 Duo Dual-Sided ID Card Printer with Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe Encoding
This Magicard 300 is equipped with with an ISO standard 7811 compatible HiCo encoding module for magnetic stripe cards AND a module for Smart card encoding. Smart card encoding can be done as: Contact chip, Mifare®, Desfire® or iClass®.
- Magicard 300 Single-Sided Card Printers:
- Magicard 300
- Magicard 300 Mag
- Magicard 300 Smart
- Magicard 300 Mag Smart
- Magicard 300 Duo Dual-Side Models:
- Magicard 300 Duo
- Magicard 300 Duo Mag
- Magicard 300 Duo Smart
- Magicard 300 Duo Mag Smart
The Magicard 300 ID card printer is a next level solution to your ID Card and Access Control needs. You can quickly and easily incease your card printing abilities and by incorporating this low-cost ID card printer with your existing LAN infrastructure. This is an entry-level ID card printer. It is Magicard's second direct-to-card printer that offers "Digital Shredding™" as a built in feauture!
To address the ever increasing global demand for the secuirty and regulation of personal information, Digital Shredding™ technology protects sensitive personal information by fragmenting an ID card's data and making it irrecoverable. Engineered with advanced technology and the printing features your business demands, the Magicard 300 is an perfect ID card printer solution for schools, small business, gyms and more.
- Built-in security - The Magicard 300 ID card printer uses an exclusive anti-fraud watermarking feature that integrats imprint technology from a standard color ribbon's "O" (Overlay) panel. This increases your ID cards security without the added expense of using costly holographic laminates or laminations. Pair this with with Magicard's HoloPatch cards, the watermarks provides a high-visibility security seal that is similar to a holographic patch. In addition to the standard HoloKote designs included with the 300 ID card printer, you can load as many as three anti-fraud Custom HoloKotes® directly into the Magicard 300, allowing you to customize your credentials to reflect your organization's logo or other distinctive security designs.
- High-performance - The Magicard 300 printer is engineered with active security features for access control and data encryption. A password verification function allows an administrator and user authentications for added security. It is able to identify a unique authorized PC for printing and encoding cards. The 300 efficiently encrypts data transmitted on a USB and supports SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol on Ethernet data transfers.
- Fast print speeds at High Quality - The Magicard 300 ID badge maker uses a wide color spectrum which offers vibrant and color-rich output. This allows for a more authentic representation of the imagery that's used on ID cards for an accurate portrayal of corporate logos and other images. The Magicard 300 prints 160 full-color or 720 monochrome single-sided cards per hour. This production rate is as fast as more expensive ID Card printers. With dye-sublimation technology printing the Magicard 300 ID card printer provides photo-quality, 300 dpi (dots per inch) resolution. This provides high quality credentials at low cost!
- Warrantied - Standard with the Magicard 300 card printer is a warranty plan that keeps your ID card printing program operational while ensuring you maximize your productivity and value. If your printer goes down during the warranty, you can simply exchange your printer for a replacement printer. The replacement printer will then be covered for the duration of your initial printer's warranty.
- USB 2.0 & Ethernet connectivity - The Magicard 300 ID printer comes with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are standard. This lets you operate your card printing application over your network.
- Built-in erase and rewrite functionality - The Magicard 300 card printer produces credentials using dye-sublimation printing for brilliant color and sharp images. Using thermal transfer or resin thermal transfer for crisp black text and barcodes. It also features a built-in erase and rewrite function that is perfect for temporary ID cards like visitor badges, transit tickets, and many more applications.
- Card encoding - The Magicard 300 Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe Encodin badge printer has multiple data encoding options. You can select the encoding option that suits your business needs and combine it with your photo ID card application. There are magnetic stripe, contact (ISO 7816-compliant), and contactless (MIFARE, DESFIRE, and iClass) encoding.
- Dual-sided printing - The Magicard 300 dual-sided ID card printer allows you to produce images, text, QR codes or barcodes on both sides of your cards!
- Magicard 300 card printer with Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- USB cable
- Power cord
- 100-card feeder & 70-card stacker
- 3-year limited warranty
The Magicard 300 is the replacement for the Enduro3E ID card printer.
|Model:||300 Duo dual-sided printer with Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe Encoding|
|Print Technology||Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology|
|Print Speed||Color: 160 Cards/Hour
Mono: 720 Cards/Hour
|Card Sizes||CR80 and CR79 - PVC or PET Cards|
|Card Types/Thickness||CR80/CR79 PVC ISO blank cards, rewritable and
20mil to 40mil
|Input Hopper||100 input card feeder/hopper|
|Output Hopper||70 output card stacker/hopper|
|Dimensions||16" L x 8.5" W x 9.5" H|
|Software Drivers|| Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS10.7.x.
|Connectivity||High Speed USB 2.0
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty with direct access to the global Magicard technical support team. Available in North America, EU and other selected territories|
|In the Box||Magicard 300 card printer with Smart Card and Magnetic Stripe Encoding
3 Year Printer Warranty