Sony's LTO Ultrium 2 Tape Cartridges feature 200GB Native/400GB Compressed storage capacity. Fully compatible with all Ultrium 2 tape drives, Sony?s LTO Ultrium 2 Tape Cartridges are designed for long life, superior reliability and provide up to 80MB/s compressed data transfer. Sony?s 4KB high-durability non-contact IC memory chip allows fast access for file location and retrieval. The unique Sony Servo-Writer minimizes critical tracking errors that dramatically improves data writing and reading accuracy.
- 200GB native capacity / 400GB compressed capacity.
- Transfer rate of 40 MB/s uncompressed and 80 MB/s compressed.
- Qualified by the LTO TPC (Technology Provider Companies) which guarantees Sony LTO cartridges are fully qualified for all LTO Ultrium drives in both stand-alone and automated systems.
- Advanced binder system minimizes tape and head wear.
- High speed file access. Data position and media error are stored on a 4KB memory chip