HID 2050 iClass Key II Keyfobs
Contactless Smart Key-13.56 MHz read/write Smart Key technology
The iCLASS Key II provides the security and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 Mhz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This smart card credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
Features and Benefits
- The power of iCLASS's powerful access control in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- 100 programmed keys per package
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- Molded plastic enclosure provides durability in harsh environments
- External number for easy identification and control
- Can be placed on a key ring or clipped to a lanyard for convenient entry
How the Order Process Works
- When you place your initial order we will contact you and ask you to provide the information necessary to program your Cards (Download HID iClass Card Order Guide) Please review the programming information carefully. These are custom products and are not returnable (unless the programming was not as you specified).
- Once we have your iClass Card programming information, the order is sent to be programmed and will be shipped directly to you. Programming and shipping usually takes 7-10 business days.
|Description||RF-programmable, 13.56 kHz, black with grey insert, customer-specified ID Numbers.|
|Typical Maximum Read Range*||R10 2" (5.1 cm)
RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
RK40/RWk400 2" (5.1 cm)
RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)*Dependent upon installation conditions.
|Dimensions||1.555" x 1.25" x 0.235"|
|Key Fob Construction||Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert|
|Operating Temperature||-50 to 160 deg.|
|Memory Size / Application Areas||2k bit (256 Byte) key – 2 application areas
16k bit (2k Byte) key – 2 or 16 application areas
32k bit (4k Byte) card – 16k bits in 2 or 16 application areas plus
16k bit user configurable.
|Multi-application Memory||2k bit (256 Byte)
16k bit (2k Byte)
32k bit (4k Byte)
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime from HID against defects|