Evolis Primacy Lamination Simplex - Dual sided ID Card Printer
** Call 877.938.0901 for help purchasing the system you need**
The Evolis Primacy dual-sided ID card printer is fast and reliable! It prints up to 210 color cards in an hour. This Pimacy's modular design lets you print on both sides of your cards and has encoding options if you need. Includes Cardpresso XXS Software License
- Fast and reliable - The Evolis Primacy plastic card printer has blazing speed! It ia able to produce 105 full-color or 425 monochrome dual-sided cards per hour. The Evolis Primacy printer has 100-card input and output hoppers, located at the front of the printer for easy access and monitoring. A 30-card reject tray is located at the back of the printer.
- Compact and modular design - The Evolis Primacy has a small footprint allowing it to fit on any desktop or workstation. It is quiet and energy-efficient and is backed by an ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Intuitive user-interface - The interface makes the Evolis Primacy easy to install. It is as user-friendly as a printer. Cassette-style ribbons are simple and quick to load. An LED display along with on-screen prompts and notifications guide you through your print jobs.
- Cost effective supplies - The Evolis Primacy uses ribbon saver technology for monochrome (single-color resin) printing. This only uses the ribbon length of the image to be printed. Allowing you to double, or even triple, the capacity of your monochrome ribbons. This reduces your cost per card. Half-panel color ribbons are also available for economical full-color printing, when used properly it can cost about 42% less than when you use standard color ribbons.
- Three year warranty - Evolis is commited to the reliability and dependability of their card printers. The Evolis Primacy has a leading three year warranty speaks to this commitment.
- Built-in USB and Ethernet with optional wireless connectivity - With the Primacy you can use your card printing program on one or multiple computers through a standard network with USB and Ethernet connectivity. You can also add on a WiFi connection if that better suits your needs
- Optional encoding - The Evolis Primacy provides options that allow the encoding of cards with magnetic stripe and smart card technologies.
- Lamination - This Primacy Printer is equipped with a lamination module to laminate your cards to protect them and enables the use of holographic images for extra security features(Custom Hologram Overlay ribbons available by special order call us to find out more!)
- ID badges
- Leisure badges
- Transit/ticketing cards
- Membership/loyalty cards
- Evolis Primacy Duplex ID card printer
- Cardpresso XXS Software and License
- USB cable
- CD with drivers and documentation
- Cleaning starter kit
- 3 year printer & printhead warranty