1326 ProxCard® II Clamshell Card
Durable, Value Priced HID Proximity Card
The HID 1326 ProxCard II proximity access card is the industry choice for a cost-effective solution to proximity access control, with universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers. The ProxCard II provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
Download HID 1326 ProxCard II Data Sheet
Download Order Form for HID 1326 ProxCard II
Proven, Reliable Technology Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
Convenient To Use Can fit into a wallet or purse. Use with a strap and clip as a photo ID badge.
Long Life Passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads.
Durability Strong, flexible and resistant to cracking and breaking.
Custom pre-printed artwork is available. The card can accept direct-print adhesive backed labels for use as a Photo ID card.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- This card is not printable - Create Photo ID card
- Please Note: Custom programmed cards have a lead time of approximately 7-10 business days
- This product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important that you check your encoding data for accuracy!
1326LASMV, 1326LASNV, 1326LASRV, 1326LASSV, 1326LGSMV, 1326LGSNV, 1326LGSRV, 1326LGSSV, 1326LMSMV , 1326LMSNV, 1326LMSRV, 1326LMSSV,1326HASMV, 1326HGSMV, 1326HGSRV, 1326HMSMV, 1326HMSNV, 1326HMSRV, 1326HMSSV, 1326HSSMV, 1326HSSRV, 1326HSSSV, 1326LSSMV, 1326LSSNV, 1326LSSRV, 1326LSSSV, 1326NASNV, 1326NASSV, 1326NGSNV, 1326NGSSV, 1326NMSNV, 1326NMSSV, 1326NSSNV, 1326NSSSV, 1326NWSNV
Typical Maximum* Read Range
- ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 3 (7.5 cm)
- MiniProx® reader-up to 5.5 (14 cm)
- ThinLine® II reader-up to 5.5 (14 cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 8 (20 cm)
- ProxPro® II reader-up to 9(22.9 cm)
- Prox80-up to 5.5 (14 cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 24 (60 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
- 2.135 x 3.385 x 0.075 MAX. (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.19 cm)
- Operating Temperature -50° to 160° F (-45° to 70° C)
- Weight: 0.24 oz. (6.8 gm)
- Part Number Base Part No.: 1326
- RF-programmable, 125 kHz, HID artwork, customer-specified
ID numbers, vertical slot punch.
External card numbering (inkjet only; no laser engraving)
Custom artwork (text or graphics)
Cards were programmed for our facility and were able to keep up with continued number sequence.