SecurProx Clamshell 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards - 37-Bit - PROGRAMMED (Minimum Order 100 Cards)
Durable, Value Priced Clamshell Proximity Card - Comparable to HID 1326
SecurProx Clamshell 125kHz ISO PVC Proximity Cards are a low-cost solution to adding access control to your organization with a performance equivalent to other 1326 clamshell proximity cards. They feature 100% PVC construction for long-lasting, reliable use and are small enough to conveniently carry in a wallet or badge accessory attachment.
37-bit format cards require that a facility code and card start number are specified by the customer when placing an order.
SecurProx Clamshell 125kHz Prox Card Features:
- Comparable to HID ProxCard II (1326)
- ISO 7810 compliant for card thickness requirements
- Constructed of 100% PVC for strength and durability
- Internal and external card numbering options
- Clamshell design - Like the HID 1326, SecurProx Clamshell prox cards are not printable
- Use with 1324 adhesive back cards to create photo ID cards
- Card Dimensions: 2.135" x 3.385" x 0.075"
- Card back includes vertical and horizontal slot indicators to easily punch cards without damaging the internal coil
- Choose your configuration options when placing your order
- Minimum Order 100 Cards
Please note the following:
- Cards will have a small SecurProx logo , and card number printed in the lower left-hand corner, and slot punch guides printed on the back of the card.
- The external card number is placed in the bottom right-hand corner on the back of the card.
- Programmed as a sequential 12-digit number.
- Cards are provided with an optional slot punch at no additional charge.
- Once programed, this product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important that you check your encoding data for accuracy!