HPE RDX Drive/Internal Docking Station-C8S06A
Do you need an easy to use, affordable and reliable way to protect and backup the data that is critical to your workgroup or small-to-medium business? The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers an easy-to-use, affordable and rugged data protection solution for workstations and servers. Backups are very simple with drag and drop file access.
Features and Benefits
- The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers an easy-to-use, affordable and rugged data protection solution for workstations and servers.
- Protect your entire system with the "hands-free" HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software
- Or, Backups can be simple and pain-free with drag and drop file access.
- The RDX Removable Disk Backup System offers fast disk-based performance with the ability to store 320GB, 500GB, 1TB or 2TB of data on a single removable disk cartridge at speeds of up to 650 GB/hr.
Future Proof Backup System
No need to replace the docking station as your data storage needs increase. HP RDX is designed to work with all current and future higher capacity removable disk cartridges so when your needs increase, you just need to purchase a larger capacity RDX Cartridge.
Store Backups Off-site for Complete Data Protection
The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers rugged, portable and durable removable disk cartridges that enable business critical backup data to be simply and securely taken off-site for disaster recovery, archive or data transfer.
Reliable long term data retention is enabled with docking stations specified for more than 10,000 load and unload cycles and individual RDX cartridges specified for over 5,000 load and unload cycles delivering a long life expectancy. RDX Cartridges protect your data with a 1 meter drop spec for all HDD capacities.
What's in the Box:
- HP RDX Drive/Internal Docking Station - USB 3.0
- HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Backup Software CD
- Installation poster
- HP CD (containing electronic user's guide and drivers)
- USB cable
- Power cord and Power Supply
|Format||Internal HP RDX Drive/Docking Station|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 Compatible)|
|Power||4-pin disk drive style power connector|
|Form Factor||Half-Height Internal Drive|
|Dimensions||1.63 x 5.78 x 6.72 in|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 650 GB/hour maximum transfer rate|
|Capacity||RDX Drives can use any capacity of RDX Cartridge. Currently capacities range from 320GB up to 2TB|
|Media Compatibility||Forward and backward compatibility to all current and future RDX Cartridges (and Dell RD1000 Cartridges)|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty from HP|