HP 4TB RDX Cartridge (Q2048A)
Compatible with most RDX systems (SATA and USB 2.0 drives will need a firmware upgrade from the manufacturer). Not compatible with Dell PowerVault RD1000.
Features and Benefits
- Large Capacity - 4TB uncompressed (up to 8TB compressed)
- Rugged - HP RDX cartridges are tested to withstand a drop of 1 meter (39.4 in).
- Fast - Disk-based transfer and file retrieval up to 360 GB/hr.
- Long Life - 5,000 load and unload cycles
- Compatible - Compatible with most RDX docks/drives (SATA and USB 2.0 drives may need a free firmware ugrade). Not compatible with Dell PowerVault RD1000.
- Warranty - 1 Year Limited Warranty from HP
The HP RDX 4TB Removable Disk Cartridge enables customers to store 4TB native and up to 8TB of compressed data on a single removable, rugged cartridge.
The HP RDX Removable Disk Cartridge provides data protection for desktops, workstations and servers. Used with an RDX docking station, it is the ideal backup solution for remote locations and single server businesses who want to focus on running their business, not their backup.
|Storage Capacity||4TB native and up to 8TB compressed|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 MB/sec; Sustained native; 200 MB/sec; Sustained compressed 2:1|
|Data access time||12 Milliseconds|
|Load/unload cycles||5000 Minimum|
|Files systems, supported||FAT32, NTFS, ext2, ext3|
|LED indicators||Green ? cartridge is ready |
Blinking Green ? Activity (reading, writing, seeking)
Amber ? Fault detected
|Labeling||Write on front label|
|Compatible With||RDX Drives and Docks (note: SATA and USB 2.0 drives may need a firmware upgrade from the manufacturer). Not compatible with Dell? PowerVault? RD1000.|
|Warranty||One year from HP|