HID Global - 1391 MicroProx Tag - HID Proximity Adhesive Tag - PROGRAMMED - HID Proximity Tag - 100 Pack
- When you place an order we will e-mail you a form to fill out the card encoding details, once we have verified your data we will manufacture the cards. The process can take up to two weeks for you to receive the tags
- The MicroProx Tag provides the convenience of HID's proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed Tag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
- With the MicroProx Tag you can upgrade from magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the Tag to your existing access card. Easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smartchip card into a proximity credential!
- Add proximity access control capability to users' cell phones, PDAs and other similar nonmetallic devices. Experience the convenience of proximity without the expense of rebadging!
- This product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important that you check your encoding data for accuracy!
- The size of a coin ( 1.285" / 3.264 cm), the Tag easily attaches to all nonmetallic materials.
- The Tag can be programmed in any HID proximity format, and is compatible with all HID proximity readers.
- The Tag is RF-programmable for ease of encoding with HID's ProxProgrammer®.
Typical maximum* read range
- ProxPoint reader up to 1.0" (2.5cm)
- MiniProx reader-up to 2" (5cm)
- ThinLine II® reader-up to 1.5" (3.7cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 3" (7.5cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 4.5" (11.4cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
- Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
- Outer Shell Material: Lexan
- Options: Color - black or gray