OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock in Space Gray
Using a a single cable, the sliver OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock brings a combination of ports, convenience and power to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped Windows PC or Mac.
Free Shipping by UPS Ground (Continental U.S. Only)
- OWC Dock Color Optons:
- Space Gray
Features and Benefits
- Thunderbolt certified for both MAC and Windows
- Easily connect all of your peripherals
- 85W of notebook charging power
- Connect two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- (5) USB-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports
- (1) USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) port
- Thunderbolt 3 cable included
- 2 Year Limited Warranty by OMC
- Color - Space Gray
The Right Ports, Right were you need them With 14 ports of connectivity thoughtfully placed, the silver OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock delivers convenience while keeping desktops clutter-free. The dock’s front is designed for the easy connection of your portable devices, headphones and media cards, while the rear features a multitude of ports for your static devices so cables stay out of sight.
Disconnect with a single click
OWC Dock Ejector safely disconnects all connected drives in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
Thoughtful Design, both inside and out
Carefully chosen ports and functionality bring a new world of possibilities to your desktop, but we’ve also worked to ensure the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock is built to last. A seamless design wrapped in a single piece of aluminum brings a rugged exterior to endure your day-to-day, while maintaining a stylish design that complements any workspace.
What's In the Box
- OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock (Space Gray)
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable (0.5m)
- External Power Supply and Power Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- User Guide (download)
|Operating Systems||macOS 10.12 or later
Windows 10 or later
|Hardware||Any Any Mac or Windows PC with a built-in Thunderbolt 3 port|
|Driver||High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPad, iPhone, and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support, an easy software update is required, including restart following this installation.|
|Front||(1) microSD 4.0 media card reader
(1) SD 4.0 media card reader
(1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port - power delivery 5V up to 3A (15W)
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
|Back||(1) Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) dedicated power delivery port
supporting up to 85W
(1) Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port
(1) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (supports DP++)
(4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports - with one port compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
(1) Gigabit Ethernet port (1) S/PDIF digital audio output port
|Display Support||Supports up to one 5K display at 60Hz or two 4K displays at up to
- Thunderbolt 3 port supports video up to 5K at 60Hz via a native Thunderbolt 3 display or 4K at 60Hz via a Thunderbolt 3 display or a USB-C display adapter
- Mini DisplayPort 1.2 port supports up to 4K at 60H
|Power||External UL-listed universal auto-switching
AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
DC output: 20V, 9A
|Dimensions||Height: 1.0 in (2.5 cm)
Width: 9.0 in (23.0 cm)
Depth: 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
|Weight||1.2 lbs. (0.5 kg)|
1. Both the SD card reader and the microSD card reader are controlled by the same chipset, meaning only one can be in use at a time.
2. Resolutions and refresh rates will vary depending upon hardware, connections, and OS being utilized. Dock does not support display daisy-chains via MST (Multi-Stream Transport).
3. Native Thunderbolt 3 display or Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 display using the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.