HID 1351 ProxPass® II Active Tag
The ProxPass II is an active tag specifically designed for vehicle access control. Providing convenient access control for parking and fleet management applications, ProxPass II is an ideal augmentation to an existing or new HID proximity installation. The proximity tag designed for vehicle access control can be encoded with any HID format and numbering system used by HID proximity cards, including the Corporate 1000 format.
Please allow 7-14 business days for programming and delivery.
Key Features of the ProxPass II Proximity Tag for Vehicle Access Control:
- Minimum Order Quantity 10
- Access door permits convenient battery replacement.
- Specifically designed for vehicle access control.
- Provides up to six foot read range.
- Velcro backing attaches easily to interior of vehicle windshield.
- Attractive, durable sealed case.
- Compatible with MaxiProx® reader and all HID card formats.
- Two to five year battery life, depending on usage.
- Competitively priced as compared to VHF vehicle tags.
Note: After placing the order we will contact you for your programming information.
The ProxPass II Tag includes two replaceable internal batteries and Velcro strips for a complete and simple installation. Battery Part # BR2330 is available at most electronic stores (not sold by HID).
|Format||ProxPass® II Active Tag|
|Dimensions||3.625" x 2.65" x 0.30"|
|Card Construction||Rugged, UV-resistant, sonic-welded polycarbonate case is also weather resistant|