Zebra ZC350 Card Printer
- Single-sided direct-to-card designed for mid-level printer for medium- to high-volume ID card printing jobs
- Replacement for the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer
- Features: Ethernet, imporved input and output hoppers, a modular housing and graphical color LED/LCD display
- Optional upgrades: Wifi,Card flipper module(For dual sided printing,) magnetic stripe/smart card encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
The Zebra ZC350 ID card printer is a powerful solution to your ID Card and Badging needs. It allows users to finish printing jobs done efficiently. With plug-and-play set up getting started using the ZC350 is fast and easy. The ZC350 is the replacement to the ZXP Series 3 printer. It is designed to fit anywhere and has one of the fastest print speeds in its class. It prints up to 225 full-color single-sided, 150 full-color dual-sided, or 1,000 monochrome cards per hour! It prints on both the CR80 and CR79 card sizes. The graphical color LCD and LED displays provides status during printing applications. The ZC350 also features exclusive security-enchancing ribbons that are not availble in the other ZC series models. This Zebra direct-to-card printer, like the opthers in the ZC Series offers auto-adjusting card thickness recognition and a redisgned input and output hopper.
- Reliable Performance - At 300 dpi resolution the Zebra ZC350 prints up to 225 full-color single-sided cards per hour, 150 dual-sided cards per hour or 1,000 monochrome cards an hour. There is a manual card feeder guide to so you can produce single cards or multi-card printing jobs.
- New ribbons with added security in mind - These ribbons boast unique colors and special effects. Zebra has unveiled brand new ribbon options with the ZC350. With added security, the pearlescent ribbon embeds color-transforming graphics that are difficult to reproduce. Users can add 3D effects to cards with the new Zebra metallic color ribbon. The new Zebra long-life ribbon offers the advanced security benefit of embedding a watermark graphic that is only visible if the card is held at an angle or under a UV light. To guard against wear and tear from daily use or the elements, Zebra offers a high-durability layer that lasts three to five years.
- Space effecient - The Zebra ZC350 printer is one of the thinnest and most compact ID card printers in the industry. It offers the lowest clearance in its class and fits in almost any space in your office.
- USB & Ethernet connectivity - Built with high-speed USB and Ethernet ports the Zebra ZC350 integrates anywhere you need it. Install the printer on your existing network (LAN) to permit remote access printing.
- Intelligent enhancements - The redesigned 100-card input and output hoppers with "saloon-style" output doors, you’re able to remove a single card or an entire stack of cards. Easy to use!!! The Zebra ZC350 enables users to replace color or monochrome ribbons quickly and the ribbons are embedded with smart chips to let you know when its time to change ribbons, or if the ribbon was instaled incorrectly.
- Advanced security - The Zebra ZC350 ID card printer’s updated security protocols prevent unauthorized card printing with printer-to-host authentication. It also has had government-level data encryption to safeguard your organization’s data.
- Optional dual-sided printing - Your printing requirements can change over time. If you need to take advantage of both sides of your cards, the ZC350 can be field upgraded for dual-sided printing with the Zebra card flipper module. Dual-sided printing allows for additional cardholder information to be printed on the back of your ID cards: barcodes, contact details for lost cards, and anything else you may need.
- Optional encoding - If your card printing application calls for encoding the ZC350 has this capability. It can produce high- and low-coercivity magnetic stripes, proximity cards, contact and contactless smart card encoding. It also allows useres to incorporate their own contact or contactless encoder when used with the ZIP Pocket Zebra Software Development Kits (SDKs) that will integrate third-party encoders.
- Optional WiFi connectivity - A USB connection is standard on the ZC350 card printer. Include WiFi and configure your ZC350 to run your ID printing jobs securely over your wireless network.