Zebra ZC300 Card Printer
- Single-sided direct-to-card mid-level printer for medium- to high-volume ID card Solution
- Replacement for the Zebra ZXP Series 3 printer
- Features: Ethernet, new input and output hoppers, modular housing, graphical color LED/LCD display
- Upgrades: Magnetic stripe encoding, Contactless/RFID Encoding and offers an extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
If your card printing application includes photo ID, access control, time/attendance tracking or gift/loyalty cards this Zebra ZC300 ID card printer is an excellent solution. It offers plug-and-play functionality. It is Zebra Technologies ZXP Series 3 printer replacement.
- Reliable - The ZC300 prints 200 color or 900 monochrome single-sided cards per hour at a resolution of 300 dpi. It boasts a built-in manual card feeder guide that will produce single cards or multi-card print jobs.
- Simple operation - The ZC300 has a full-feature LED/LCD display that provides text-based messages, intuitive icons, and animations. Troubleshooting a printer jam, fix a printer ribbon, load a ribbon, stock the input hopper, and more is simple. The ZC300 is easy to integrate, use, and manage your ID card printing needs. It is easy to maintain and operate!
- Space saving design - The Zebra ZC300 printer is one of the industry’s most space effecient ID card printers. With low clearance in comparison to similar printers in its class it fits easily where you need it!
- Easy to understand tools - No more waste from printing test cards! The Zebra ZC300 print driver a great solution. With improved settings printer interface navigation is simple. You can preview your cards before printing and modify the design of your cards.
- Standard USB & Ethernet connectivity - Manage your on-site or remote printing program on one or multiple computers through a standard network with the built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- Smart enhancements - With redesigned 100-card input and output hoppers, the Zebra ZC300 printer makes another task simple: loading and unloading the ID cards. Saloon-style output doors allow you to remove a single card or an entire stack of cards. Both hoppers have the same capacity!
- Hassle-free maintenance - Engineered with erognomics in mind, the Zebra ZC300 allows users to replace color or monochrome ribbons quickly! With embedded smart chips, knowing if your ribbon is installed properly or when you need to change ribbons is ALSO SIMPLE!!!
- Security - The Zebra ZC300 ID card printer’s security protocols prevent unauthorized users from printing cards. Printer-to-host authentication and government-level data encryption safeguard your organization’s data.
- Add on encoding - If you need employee photo ID badges, access control cards, membership cards, gift/loyalty cards, or debit/credit transactional cards, you can select the encoding option of your choice with this Zebra printer. "Swipe-and-go” high coercivity or low coercivity magnetic stripe when cards can be printed with an add-on. You can also use the ZIP Pocket with Add a Zebra Software Development Kits (SDKs) that will integrate a third-party contactless encoder to create “pass through” contactless cards.