The SanDisk Professional ultra-rugged 500GB G-DRIVE SSD delivers durability and speed to accelerate your pro workflow. With sustained transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s2 you can quickly save, edit and store large files. Password-enabled 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption3 helps keep your private content private. The USB-C™ port with a SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2) interface let's the G-Drive SSD inteface with laptops and desktops, old and new.
Features and Benefits
- 500GB NVMe Hard Drive - NonVolatile Memory Express is a new storage access and transport protocol for flash and next-generation solid-state drives (SSDs). It delivers the highest throughput and fastest response times yet for all types of enterprise workloads.
- Ultra-Rugged Durablity - engineered with IP67 water and dust resistance, up to 3-meter drop protection, and 2000lb crush resistance.
- Pro-Grade Performance - The cooling aluminum core helps deliver sustained, pro-grade performance and transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s2
- Password Protection - Includes downloadable software for password-enabled 256-bit AES-XTS Hardware encryption3
- USB-C™ Connectivity - Has a reversible USB-C port with a SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2) interface, and comes with a USB 3.0/2.0 cable adapter for backwards compatibility.
- Accident Resistant - the G-DRIVE SSD is able to endure accidental bumps or drops to help protect against data loss and system failures.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty - SanDisk Professional provides an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
- 500GB G-DRIVE SSD
- 1- USB-C Cable
- 1- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Quick Start Guide
1 - 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
2 - Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
3 - Software download and installation required.
|Manufacturer||SanDisk Professional (formerly G-Technology)|
|Connections||1 x USB 10GB (USB 3.2 Gen 2)|
|Rugged Resistance||Drop Resistance of up to 3.9', Crush resistance of up to 1000 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.74" x 1.97" x 0.59"|
|System Requirements||Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS 10.11+ (Time Machine Compatible)
- Windows® 10+ (via reformat)