HID Global 1336 DuoProx II Card - ISO-Thin, Imageable HID Proximity Card with Magnetic Stripe
- When you place an order we will e-mail you a form to fill out the card encoding details, once we have verified your data we will manufacture the cards. The process can take up to two weeks for you to receive the cards.
- DuoProx II multiple technology proximity card offers proximity, magnetic stripe and photo identification technologies on a single access control card. DuoProx II card is ISO 7810 compliant, with a nominal thickness of .030". It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing.
- The card is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. For Like all HID ISO cards, the DuoProx II card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
- This product is non-refundable/non-returnable, it is important that you check your encoding data for accuracy!
- Combines proximity and magnetic stripe technology, and offers photo identification capability on a single card.
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers.
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card.
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability.