Xpresspax Single Tray Storage Container with One 1/2" Tape Insert Tray. Holds 20 Enterprise (3592, T10K and other 1/2" Tapes) in their cases
Designed and manufactured in the USA using custom-formulated high-strength resin, the Xpresspax containers withstand significant impact and protect your media through normal transit and storage situations. XpresspaX delivers the best quality and value you’ll find anywhere.
Made from a high-impact absorbing customized resin that takes a beating. Drop it. Hit it. Kick it around. This container is built to last.
Key advantages of the XpresspaX system:
- Secure and weather-resistant container design.
- Purpose-built trays ensure the ideal fit for any media.
- Common tray size fits all of the XpresspaX containers
- Media-specific inserts are designed to maintain tape manufacturers' recommended storage orientation.
- Strong, positive double latching system with butterfly clasps and lockable hasps. Latches are riveted to container along with a strong metal backer plate. (Locks not included)
- Ergonomic molded handle is metal rived to container.
- Oversized bumper protects container.
- Sturdy, comfortable grips for carrying containers.
- XpresspaX warrants each product to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship for ten years from the date of sale.
Exterior: 14.75” x 11.5” ax 5.9”
Interior: 12.25” x 10.25 x 5”
- Exterior: 14.75” x 11.5” x 5.9”
- Interior: 12.25” x 10.25 x 5”
- Holds 20 Enterprise Tapes (3592, T10K and other 1/2" Tapes) in their protective cases.
- Consist of 1-Xpresspax C-1 Container and 1-Xpresspax I-2 Tray that holds 20 Enterprise Tapes (3592, T10K and other 1/2" Tapes) in their protective cases.
3592-T10K-1/2 in. - 20 Tapes
Excellent case to hold my tapes. Protects them well when traveling. Great price and fast delivery. Tapeandmedia Rocks!